Safety Data Sheet: 3M Respirators
- WARNING! These respirators help reduce exposure to certain airborne contaminants.
- Misuse may result in sickness or death.
- Before use, the wearer must read and understand User Instructions provided as a part of product packaging.
- Time use limitations may apply.
- Call 3M OHAndESD Technical Service at 1-800-243-4630.
- In Canada, call 1-519-452-6137 or 1-800-265-1840, ext 6137.
IMPORTANT - Before using these respirators, you must determine the following.
- The type of contaminant(s) for which the respirator is being selected.
- The concentration level of that contaminant(s).
- Whether the respirator can be properly fitted on the wearer's face.
All respirator instructions, warnings, use and time limitations must also be read and understood by the wearer before use. Not for use in environments that are immediately dangerous to life or health (IDLH).