To make changes to your site, navigate to the site dashboard at: http://leesupplyinc.com/wp-admin/
Login with your credentials.
How to Add a New Product
Part One: Adding a New Product to a Page
- On the site dashboard, click the home icon in the top lefthand corner.
- Navigate to the page you’d like to edit.
- Click Edit Page in the top black bar.
- Hover over the area you’d like to edit. A green box will appear. Click the pencil icon.
- This will open up a word style box where you can edit and style the text and tables.
- Once you have made the changes, click the blue Save Changes button.
- Click the blue Update button on the right.
Part Two: Adding a New Product to the Form
- On the site dashboard, click Forms in the lefthand menu.
- Click Order Form.
- On the right hand side, click Pricing Fields > Product. A product field will be added to the bottom of the form.
- Hover over the new product field, and click the upside down triangle.
- Enter the Product Name. (Example: Key Tags – 1000/pk – DC-KT-62-224 -Red)
- Enter the Price.
- Drag and drop the product field anywhere you’d like it to be in the list.
- Click the blue Update Form button on the right.